Thursday, July 19, 2012

Using Diigo in the Classroom

Diigo seems like an excellent online collaboration tools.  I can envision myself using this to collaborate with my classroom teachers.  In this way you can have an even greater impact on your school by helping classroom teachers find online resources.  This is also a great tool to allow your classroom teachers and administrators to see where you are getting background information regarding your lessons in the classroom.  Additionally this is also a great way to collaborate with the other teacher librarians in your district and in other districts, the people you do not have daily face to face contact with but may be valuable collaborators.

http://www.diigo.com/user/tbechtler

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy,
    I agree! I think Diigo would be a great tool for classroom teachers. I'm trying to think of ways to incorporate it into my English classes. I think it's probably a great resource to use!

    ReplyDelete